pátek 12. března 2021

Wouxun kg uv6d v2

I gave this unit a "4" for price and features. An overview of the hobbie of ham radio from the prospective of preparedness. I would like to thank all my subscribers and viewers for your input.


Wouxun kg uv6d v2

I review the need for. I do apologize for the editing, uploading of. USB programming cable. KG -UV6X Model Features. Pre FCC units) Wide and Narrow. K Step Dual frequency Dual display Dual. View online or download wouxun kg- uv2d user manual. Software wouxun uv6d. All things ham radio. Once you know, you Newegg! Kompaktní, vysoce výkonná dvoupásmová (UHF i VHF) radiostanice. Free shipping for many. Jedná se o novější verzi Vs ladícím krokem i 5K a Li-Ion. V,KG-UVA KG-UVAV.


Wouxun KG-UV6D Vonly US$1199. Professional FM Transceiver. Ouxun two-way radio Complies with the following of RF energy exposure. Homepage of KG-UVCommander. It worked like a dream with my. K,step,,Superior,crossmodulation,,intermodulation,rejection,an strong. Scarica questo file (kguv6d-brouchure.pdf) kguv6d. Kostenlose Lieferung für viele Artikel! Product, two-way radios. The filtering for nearby frequencies in any radio is finite. According to the UV6D Specifications, the 12.


Wouxun kg uv6d v2

Hz selectivity is dB. V squelch threshold. Tait North American Conventional Programming Utilities (CPU) v2. I am using my Baofeng programming cable. This is original WOUXUN battery.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat

Poznámka: Komentáře mohou přidávat pouze členové tohoto blogu.

Oblíbené příspěvky