pátek 14. září 2018

Motorola t41

Motorola t41

Free delivery and returns on eligible orders. This is the perfect radio for staying in contact with family members on days out or around the house. Size, x 1x cm.

Inne, Możliwość komunikacji ze wszystkimi radiotelefonami PMR 446. Perfect for staying in touch on days out, shopping or in the garden. Simple, compact and easy to use by all the family. TLKR- TTwin Pack - Orange.

No worrying about extra charges as its Licence. See all the product information. Suitable accessories. Zróżnicowany zbiór ofert, najlepsze ceny i promocje. Wejdź i znajdź to, czego szukasz! MOTOROLA TLKR TEXTREME WALKIE TALKIE. Ultimate specification, rugged and all-weather proof, the TLKR TExtreme is ready for adventures in the. More purchase options? Zobacz inne Radiotelefony i krótkofalówki, najtańsze i najlepsze oferty, opinie. The following loyalty.

Read about company and get contact details and address. Set of handy and user-friendly radios. Weight: g, Dimensions. Envío en día GRATIS con Amazon Prime.

Motorola t41

Features, Scan mode, Roger Beep, Automatic squelch. Motorola Solutions TLKR TTLKR TPMR handheld. Auf der sicheren Seite - Bleiben Sie mit Ihrer Familie in Verbindung.

Transmitter power, 0. Częstotliwość pracy: 4MHz, Liczba kanałów:Maksymalny zasięg: km. Find great deals on eBay for motorola tand motorola t50.

Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Find the lowest price quickly and conveniently. Shop with confidence. PMR frequency range, 4MHz. Walkie-Talkie range, km.

Afmetingen (BxDxH): x 1x mm, Gewicht: g. Number of channels, 8. Maximaal bereik: 4meter. Olcsó TLKR T Kézi adó-vevők árak, akciók.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat

Poznámka: Komentáře mohou přidávat pouze členové tohoto blogu.

Oblíbené příspěvky